Saturday, April 4, 2015

Intro

My name is Desirae.

I a 29 year old Canadian living in Denmark with my husband and 4 small children. It has always been a goal of mine to complete and earn a Masters degree.

From 2007 to 2010 I studied the Eurpean Studies program at SDU at the bachelor level. Between 2010 and now I have relocated twice, and am now living in a small town not far from the city of Randers.

I decided that it was time to complete my Masters program, and opted to study once again with SDU because it gave me the option to complete most of my studies at home.

My original plan was to attend classes at least once a month down in Sønderborg, however due to illness and hard recovery of the birth of my daughter in August 2014 I have been unable to do so.

So, now I start this blog as a way to study, present and also communicate with others that are a part of my study program.

I will admit, I am incredibly behind. But hopefully I will be able to catch up.

And with that.. welcome to my blog.

Here is a bit of what I hope to post here:

-Presentations
-Summaries of readings
- Anything else I may find interesting relating to the topic of European Studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment